Saturday, January 16, 2021

FATIMA AL-ZAHRA (S.A.) IN THE WORDS OF MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.A.S.)

 

The Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said:

Fatima is the leader of the women of this nation. Among the women of the world, only four have reached perfection; they are Asiya, Maryam, Khadijah, and Fatima.

Fatima is an angel who has been created in the mold of a human being.

Whenever I earned for Heaven, I would breathe in the scent of Fatima. If goodness and virtue were in the form of a person, surely that person would be Fatima. Fatima is the best of creation in terms of descent, honor, and nobility.

Look for the sun, when the sun is hidden in the night, look for the moon. When moon is hidden, search for the Venus and when that too is hidden look for the two bright stars in the Ursa Minor.  (Replying to the companions, he said) I am the sun, Ali is the moon, Fatima is Venus and Hasan and Husayn are the two stars in the Ursa Minor. (the constellation in the Northern sky, also known as the Little Bear).

 Fatima is a part of me; whoever hurts her hurts me, and whoever pleases her pleases me. Fatima is joy and happiness of my heart. Her sons are the fruit of my heart, her husband is the light of my eyes, and the Imams from the Progeny of her son are the trustees of my God and the rope that connects with His creatures. Whoever holds on to them will be saved and whoever goes against them has gone astray.

(Addressing Fatima, Ali, and Hasan and Husayn, he said) I am the enemy of anyone who is your enemy and the friend of anyone who is friend with you. If it were not for Ali there would be no (compatible) partner for Fatima.

Surely, God is angered when Fatima is angry, and is pleased when Fatima is pleased. (Fatima has reached such a status of servitude and obedience that she is angered and pleased for God’s sake, and not because of personal desires). The Ayah of Purification was revealed about five people: me, Fatima, Ali Hasan and Husayn.

The first couple to enter the Paradise will be Ali and Fatima. The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima. All the children of a mother are attributed to their fatherly relations, except the sons of Fatima.

The Mahdi is from my family, from the sons of Fatima.

Verily, Allah has kept away my daughter Fatima, and her children, and those who love them, from Hell Fire, and that is why she is named Fatima.

Fatima, you will be the first one to follow me after my demise.

 Fatima is part of me, and she is the heart and soul which is between my two sides. Fatima is the leader of the women of the universe. Fatima is not like other women of the children of Adam.

 

                Source: Fatima al-Zahra (s.a.) in the words of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.a.s.) By Zahra                                       Ikhwan Sarraf

No comments:

Post a Comment