Sunday, March 11, 2018

THE LADY OF PARADISE - SAYYIDA FATIMA ZAHRA (S.A.) IN THE BOOKS OF SUNNI BROTHERS


The Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said:
 “Of all the women in the universe, four would suffices: Maryam, Asia, Kahdija, Fatima.” (Al-Sahihain v.3 p.171, Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya v.2 p.59, The Virtues of Imam Ali by Ibn Maghazali p. 363)
“O Ali, Jibra’il has informed me that Allah has married you to Fatima” (Manaqib-e-Imam Ali by Ibn Al-Maghazali p.141)
“I am not pleased unless Fatima is pleased” (Manaqib-e-Imam Ali by Ibn Al-Maghazali p.342)
“All the children of a mother are attributed to their fatherly relations except the sons of Fatima.” (Al-Sawaiq Al-Muharaqa p.156 &187, Mustadarak al-Sahihain v.3 p.179, Kenz Al-Omal v.13 p.101, Nur Al-Absar p.144)
“The Head of women of Paradise is Fatima.” (Kenz Al-Omal v.13 p.94, Sahih Al-Bukhari Kitab al-Faza’il ch. Virtues of Fatima, Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya v.2 p.61)
“If I were separated from the fruits of Paradise, I would kiss Fatima” (Nur Al-Absar p.51)
“The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali and Fatima” (Nur Al-Absar p.52, Kenz Al-Omal v.13 p.95)
“The verse of Purification was revealed concerning five people: Myself, Ali, Hasan, Husayn and Fatima” (Sahih Muslim Kitab Faza’il Al Sahaba, Is’af Al-Raghibeen p.116)
“The first one to enter Paradise will be Fatima” (Yanabi Al-Muwaddah v.2 p.322 ch.56)
“The Mehdi is from my family, from the sons of Fatima” Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhraqa p.237)
“Verily, Allah has weaned (fatama in Arabic) my daughter Fatima and her children and those who love them from the Hell Fire, and that is why she is named Fatima” (Kenz Al-Omal v.6 p.219)
“Fatima, you will be the first among my Ahlul Bayt to follow after me.” (Halyatil Awlia v.2 p.40, Sahih Al-Bukhari Kitab Al-Faza’il, Kenz al-Omal v.13 p.93, Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal v5, p.97)
“Fatima is part of me. Whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.” (Sahih Muslim v.5 p.54, Khasais Al-Imam Ali of Nisai’ p.121-122, Misabih Al-Sunna v.4 p.185, Al-Isabah v.4 p.378, Kenz Al-Omal v.13 p.97, Al-tirmizi v.3 p.241, Hilyat al-Aowlia v.2 p.240, Muntakhib Kenz Al-Omal v. p.96, Yanabi Al-Muwaddah v.2 p.478)
“Fatima is part of me, and whoever pleases her pleases me.” (Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhriqa p.180 &132, Mustadrak Al-Hakim p.73, Yanabi Al-Muwaddah v.2 p.468)
“Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry” (Sahi Al-Bukhari v.3 p.1374, Khasais of Imam Ali of Al-Nisai’ p.122, Al-Jami Al-Sagheer v.2 p.653 n. 5858, Kenz Al-Omal v.3 p. 93-97, Muntakhab in margin of Al-Masnad v5 p.96, Masabih Al-Sunnah v.4 p.185, Is’af Al-Raghibeen p.188, Dhkha-ir Al-Uqubi p.37, Yanabi Al-Muwadda v2 p.52-79)
“Fatima is part of me and she is my heart and the soul which is between my two sides.” (Nur Al-Absar p.52
“Fatima is not like the women of the children of Adam” (Majma Al-Zawaid v.9 p.202)

               Source: Islam Chamber.blogspot.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment