Thursday, August 22, 2019

THE NOBLE MESSENGER (S.A.W.A.S.)'S SERMON AT GHADEER-E-KHUMM-PART TWO


“O people! This is Ali, my Brother, Wasi, the one who comprehends my knowledge, and my successor over my nation, over everyone who believes in me. He is the one entrusted with the explaining the Book of Allah, and the one who invites people to His path. He is the one who does whatever pleases Him, fighting His enemies, befriending His friends who obey Him, prohibiting disobedience to Him. He is the successor of the Messenger of Allah and Amirul Mo’mineen, the man assigned by Allah to guide others, killer of the renegades and of those who believe in equals to Allah, those who violate the Commandments of Allah. Allah says, “My word shall not be changed, nor I am in the least unjust to the servants.” (50:29), and by Your Command, O Lord, do I (submit and) say, O Allah! Befriend whoever befriends him (Ali) and be the enemy of whoever antagonizes him; support whoever supports him and abandon whoever abandons him; curse whoever disavows him, and let Your Wrath descend on whoever usurps his right.

O Lord! You revealed a verse in honor of Ali, Your Wali, in its explanation and to effect Your own appointment of him this very day did You say,” This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion.” (5:3) “And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter, he shall be one of the losers.” (3:85) O people! Allah has perfected your religion through his (Ali’s) Imamate; so, whoever rejects him as his Imam or those my offspring from his loins who assume the status (as Imams) till the Day of Judgment when they shall be displayed before Allah, these are the ones whose (good) deeds shall be nil and void in the life of this world and in the life hereafter, and in the fire they shall be lodged forever. O people! Here is Ali, the one who has supported me more than anyone else among you, the one who most deserves my gratitude, the one who is closest of all of you to me and the one who is very dearest to me. Both Allah and I are pleased with him, and no verse of the Holy Qur’an expressing Allah’s Pleasure except that he is implied therein. O People! He is the one who supports the religion of Allah, who argues on behalf of the Messenger of Allah. He is the pious, the pure, the guide, the one rightly guided. Your Prophet is the best of all prophets, and your Wasi is the best of all Wasis, and his offspring are the best of Wasis. O people! Each prophet’s progeny id from his own loins whereas mine is from the loins of Amirul Mo’mineen Ali. Indeed, none hates Ali except a wretch, and none accepts Ali’s Wilayat except a pious person. None believes in him except a sincere mu’min, and in honor of Ali was the chapter of Asr (103) O people! The Noor from Allah flows through me then through Ali Ibn Abi Talib then in Progeny that descend from him till Qa’im al Mahdi, who shall effect the justice of Allah, and who will take back any right belonging to us because Allah made us Hujjat over those who take us lightly, the stubborn ones, those who act contrarily to our word, who are treacherous, who are sinners, who are oppressors, who are usurpers, from the entire world. O people! I am Sirat al-Mustaqeem (the Right Path) of Allah whom He commanded you to follow, and it is after me Ali then my offspring from his loins, the Imams of Guidance.

O people! I am the Warner (Nazir) and Ali is the one who brings glad tidings (Bashir). O people! I am the one who warns (Munzir) while Ali is the guide (Hadi). He is the one who shall seek redress for all friends of Allah. He is the one who supports the religion of Allah. He ever derives (his knowledge) from a very deep ocean. He shall identify each man by his distinction or ignorance. He is heir of all (branches of) knowledge. He conveys on behalf of his Lord, who points out His miracles. He is wise, the one upon whom (Divine) authority is vested. He is the one whom Allah appointed for you after me as the custodian of His creation. The merits of Ali ibn Abi Talib are more numerous than I can count in one speech; so, whoever informs you of them and defines them for you, you should believe him.

                Source: Duas.org

No comments:

Post a Comment