Saturday, March 5, 2016

SAYINGS OF THE NOBLE MESSENGER (S.A.W.A.S.) ABOUT SAYYIDA FATIMA ZAHRA (S.A.)

The gem of Prophets of Allah (s.w.t.) the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) loved his only daughter, the Chief of the women of the world, the Lady of Paradise, Sayyida Fatima Zahra (s.a.). This love was not only because she was his daughter but also because she was the only one to preach the tenets of Islam to the women-folks and also the eleven Infallible Imams were also to be born from her lineage.
Appended below are some of his (s.a.w.a.s.) sayings regarding Sayyida Fatima Zahra (s.a.);
1.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me. Whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.
2.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me, and whoever pleases her pleases me.
3.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry.
4.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me, whatever harms her harms me, and whatever is against her is against me.
5.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me and she is my heart and the soul which is between my two sides.
6.       Fatima (s.a.) is part of me, whatever causes her pain causes me pain and whatever makes her happy makes me happy.
7.       On the Day of Judgment, a caller will call out, “Lower your gaze until Fatima has passed.
8.       When I long for the fragrance of Paradise, I smell Fatima.
9.       Of all the women in the universe, four would suffice: Mary, Asiya, Khadija and Fatima.
10.   O’ Ali! Jibra’eel has informed that God has married you to Fatima (s.a.).
11.   I am not pleased unless Fatima (s.a.) is pleased.
12.   All the children of a mother are attributed to the fatherly relations except the sons of Fatima (s.a.)
13.   The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima (s.a.)
14.   The head of the women of Paradise is Fatima (s.a.)
15.   Many men have reached completion, but no women have reached completion except four; Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima (s.a.)
16.   The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali (a.s.) and Fatima (s.a.)
17.   The “Ayah of Purification” was revealed concerning five people; myself, Ali, Fatima, Hasan, and Husayn.
18.   The best women in Paradise will be Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima (s.a.)
19.   The “Mahdi” is from my family, from the sons of Fatima (s.a.)
20.   Verily, God has weaned (protected) (Fatima in Arabic) my daughter Fatima and her children and those who loved them, from the Hellfire, and that is why she is named “Fatima”
21.   Fatima (s.a.), you will be the first among my “Ahlul Bayt” to follow after me.
22.   Fatima (s.a.) is a maiden of Paradise created in human form, and she does not receive any kind of menses.
23.   Fatima (s.a.) is more beloved to me than you, O’ Ali, and you are dearer to me than her.

Sources used:
Kenz al-Omal, Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Manaqib al-Imam Ali, Al-Sahihain, Nur al-Absar, Yanabial-Muwadda, Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya, Sahih al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Tadkhirat al-Khawass, Mustadrak al-Hakim, Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Manaqib al-Khwarazimi,


No comments:

Post a Comment