Friday, March 17, 2017

SAYINGS OF THE NOBLE MESSENGER (S.A.W.A.S.) ABOUT SAYYIDA FATIMA ZAHRA (S.A.)

The Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said:
O Ali! Allah has commanded me to marry you to Fatima.
Verily, Allah married Ali to Fatima.
Of all the women in the universe, four would suffice: Mary, Asiya, Khadija, and Fatima.
All the children of a woman are attributed to their father but not the sons of Fatima.
The head of the women of Paradise is Fatima.
Fatima is head of the women of my nation.
The first people to enter the Paradise will be Ali and Fatima.
The Ayah of “Purification “was revealed concerning five people; myself, Ali, Fatima, Hasan, and Husayn.
The Mahdi is from my family, from the sons of Fatima.
Verily, Allah has weaned my daughter Fatima and her children and those who love them from Hell fire.
Fatima is part of me, whoever makes her angry makes me angry.
Fatima is part of me. whatever upsets her upsets me, and whatever harms her harms me.
Fatima is part of me, whoever pleases her pleases me.
Fatima is part of me and she is the heart and soul which is between my two sides.
Fatima is a maiden of Paradise created in human form.
Fatima is joy of my heart, and her sons are the fruits of my soul.
Fatima is not like the women of the children of Adam (Batul).
O Fatima! Allah is angry when you are angry.
When I long for the fragrance of Paradise I smell the neck of Fatima.
Fatima, you will be the first among my Ahlul Bayt to follow after me.
On the Day of Judgment, a caller will call out, “Lower your gaze until Fatima has passed”

References: Sawaiq al-Muhriqa, Tadhkirat al-Khawas, al-Nudhra, Nur al-Absar, al-Sahihain, Seir Alam al-Nabala, al-Bidaya wa al-Nihaya, ibn al-Maghazali, Kenz al-Omal, Kitab al-Fadhail, Tirmizi, Yanabi al-Mawadda, al-Raghibeen, Sahih Muslim,Mustadrak al-Hakim, Majma al-Zawa’id, Hilyat al-Awliya


No comments:

Post a Comment