Saturday, May 7, 2016

INFALLIBLE IMAM HUSAYN (A.S.)'S REMINDER ABOUT THE PANJETAN (A.S.)

According to Saleem bin Quays, the Infallible Imam Husayn (a.s.) along with Abdullah ibne Abbas and Abdullah ibne Jafar visited Makkah to perform Hajj. In Mina, Imam Husayn (a.s.) invited a huge gathering of about seven hundred “Ta’be’in” and about two hundred companions of the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.). Imam Husayn (a.s.) stood in front of the gathering and delivered a sermon as detailed below:
“Praise be to Allah. You all are aware of what Mua’wiya had done to us and our Shias. I want to ask you a question and if I say the truths then you testify it and if you do not agree then you may reject it. Please keep it secret with you and when you go back home then disclose it to your trusted ones so that when truth becomes old then it would be forgotten although Allah will protect its light. Imam Husayn (a.s.) recited the Ayahs of the Noble Qur’an and the Traditions of the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) about Imam Ali (a.s.), Sayyida Fatima Zahra (s.a.) and himself. The audience testified every question and said: “By Allah, we had heard it and testify it.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that my grandfather (s.a.w.a.s.) at the time of making brother hood among his companions, made my father Ali ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) as his brother and said: “O Ali! You are my brother and I am your brother in this world and Hereafter.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that all the doors of the companions were closed into the mosque except the door of my father Ali ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) on the orders of Allah (s.w.t.)”
“Can you swear by Allah, that on the Day of Velayat of my father Ali Ibne Abi Talib (a.s.) at Ghadeer-e-Khum, the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said: “Whoever’s I am Maula, Ali is also his Maula”
“Can you swear by Allah, that on the eve of the Battle of Tabuk, the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said to my father Ali ibne Abi Talib (a.s.): “Your status with me is the same as Harun was to Musa”
“Can you swear by Allah, that on the eve of Mubahelah, the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) took no one else except my father Ali ibne abi Talib (a.s.), my mother Sayyida Fatima Zahra (s.a.), my brother Hasan (a.s.) and me.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that on the eve of the Battle of Khyber, the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) said: “I will give the standard of Islam to a man whom Allah and His Prophet love and who loves Allah and His Prophet and will not run away from the battle field and bring Victory to Islam.” My father was the Conqueror of Khyber.
“Can you swear by Allah, that the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) gave the “Ayahs of Sura-e-Bara’at” and had said: “This can only be delivered by me or the one who is from me.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that I am the most important among the progeny of Adam, my brother Ali is the Chief and Leader of Arabs, my daughter Fatima Zahra is the leader of the women of Paradise, and Hasan and Husayn are the chief of the Youths of Paradise.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) had asked my father Ali ibne Abi Talib to bathe him after his apparent demise from this world and that Archangel Jibra’eel will assist him.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that on the last sermon of his apparent life in this world, the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) had said: “I am leaving behind two weighty and priceless things; the Glorious Qur’an and my Progeny and that will not get astray if you are attached to both of them.”
“Can you swear by Allah, that the Noble Messenger (s.a.w.a.s.) had said: “Whoever professes that he is my friend but cultivates hatred for Ali, is a liar. It is impossible to love me and hate Ali at the same time. Because I am from him and he is from me. Whoever loves Ali loves me and whoever loves me loves Allah. Similarly, whoever hates Ali hates me and whoever hates me hates Allah.


Condensed from: Hayat-e-Imam Husayn (a.s.) by Hujjat-ul-Islam wal Muslimeen Sayyid Hashim Rasuli Mahallati

No comments:

Post a Comment