Saturday, June 14, 2014

MEETINGS WITH THE INFALLIBLE IMAM MAHDI (A.T.F.) DURING GREAT OCCULTATION

Numerous incidents of meetings of the believers with the Imam (a.t.f.) have been reported in trust worthy books during the period of the Great Occultation. When people in distress sincerely called the Imam (a.t.f.), he did come without disclosing his identity, solved the problem and disappeared. After his departure, the person realized that he was the Imam (a.t.f.). At other times, he was seen by believers in certain Mosques like Masjid-e-Sahla, Masjid-e-Kufa or Masjid-e-Jamkaran. Some of such incidents are reproduced below:
Muqaddas Ardbaily (r.a.): The piety of Muqaddas Ardbaily may be imagined that during visits to the Golden Tomb of Sayyid-us-Shuhada, Imam Hussayn (a.s.), he will not go to wash room with in one mile radius of the Mausoleum!
Allama Majlisi had narrated that Amir Allam was one of the trusted student of Muqaddas Ardbaily who narrated: “One night, I came out from my room with in the premises of Najaf-e-Ashraf. It was late night; I looked around and saw that a person was heading towards the Rauzah. Although he did not see me but I recognized that he was Muqaddas Ardbaily. I concealed myself, and saw that he went to the main door which was locked. To my surprise, I saw that the lock opened automatically and my teacher entered the Mausoleum. I heard as if he was talking to someone. After a while he came out and the door was automatically locked. I was carefully following him. Now he headed toward Kufa Mosque and went straight to the Mehrab of Martyrdom of Imam Ali (a.s.) and stayed there for some time. Then he came out of the Mosque and headed back to Najaf-e-Ashraf but near the Mosque of Hanana, I had an attack of cough and he looked back and recognized me. He said: “Amir Allam! What are you doing here?” I said: “I have been following you from the moment you entered the Mausoleum of Imam Ali (a.s.). Please for the sake of Imam Ali (a.s.); let me know what transpired in the Mausoleum and the Mosque of Kufa? With whom you were talking to?” Muqaddas Ardbaily said: “If you promise me not to tell anyone during my life time, then I will tell you.” Upon giving my promise, ha said: “I was worried about certain problems, hence I decided to go to Imam Ali (a.s.)’s Mausoleum and prayed to Allah that Imam Ali (a.s.) may help resolve my problems. Hence a voice came from the Sacred Grave directing me to approach Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.) in the Mosque of Kufa and the Imam (a.t.f.) resolved my problems!”
Miraculous entrance into the Mosque of Kufa: In the book “Jannat-ul-Mawa, Mulla Muhsin Isphhani, the Custodian of the Golden Shrine of Imam Hussayn (a.s.) narrates the story of Sayyid Muhammad Qateefi, a very pious lover of Ahlul Bayt (a.s.) in these words: “I wanted to go to Masjid-e-Kufa along with one of my students. During that time there were many cases of robbery. It was Friday night. We entered the mosque and found only one person there. At sun set, we closed the main door and placed some bricks against it to prevent it from opening by wind. We completed our prayer and sat reciting supplications. The other person was sitting near the “Bab-ul-Feel” and was reciting Dua-e-Kumail loudly. Suddenly, there was a unique fragrance and a very bright light filled the mosque. The person reciting Dua-e-Kumail was shocked and stopped reading. A person with a grand personality wearing the Hijazi clothes, having a prayer mat on his shoulders, came from the closed door. He was walking slowly with grace. I lost my senses by his grand and sublime personality. He came near us and said salaam to us. I replied to his salaam with great difficulty but my student became out of control. When he disappeared from our sight, we gained full conscience and saw that the man who was reciting Dua-e-Kumail was crying and had torn off his clothes. He said that he was visiting the mosque for 39 days and it was the 40th day. He was desperately looking forward to see the Saheb-uz-Zaman. He came near the man and asked: “What are you doing?”He was overpowered by emotions and could not respond. We rushed toward the main gate which was still locked! W e were very happy to have the opportunity of seeing the King of the time Saheb-uz-Zaman (a.t.f.)
Source used:

Mulaqat-e-Imam-e-Zamana                                                       Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Amrohvi

No comments:

Post a Comment