Tuesday, December 24, 2013

ZIARAT-E-ARBA'EEN

It is reported from Imam Hasan al-Askari (a.s.), he said that there are five signs of a Momin:
1.       Performing 51 rakats of prayer, including Nawafil, in 24 hours.
2.       Reciting Ziarat-e-Arba’een.
3.       Prostrating (sajda) on Khak-e-Shifa.
4.       Reciting “Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim” loudly in prayers.
5.       Wearing “Aqeeq” ring in right hand.
The English translation is reproduced below:
Peace be upon the intimate servant of Allah and His most-beloved. Peace be upon the friend of Allah and His elite.
Peace be upon the choice of Allah and son of His choice. Peace be upon al-Hussayn the wronged and martyred.
Peace be upon the captive of agonies and victim of the shed tears. O’Allah, I do bear witness that verily he was Your intimate servant and son of Your intimate servant, Your choice and son of Your choice and the winner of Your Honor.
You have honored him with martyrdom, endued him with happiness, privilege him with legitimate birth, made him one of the chiefs, one of the leaders, and one of the defenders (of Your religion), gave him the inheritances of the Prophets, and chose him as an argument against Your created beings, and one of Prophets’ successors.
So he called to you flawlessly, gave advices, and sacrificed his soul for you to save your servants from ignorance and perplexity of straying off. Yet, those who were seduced by this worldly life who sold their share (of reward) with the lowliest and meanest, retailed their hereafter with the cheapest price, acted haughtily, perished because of following their desires, brought themselves Your wrath, and the wrath of Your Prophet, and obeyed the dissident and hypocritical servants of You and the bearers of the burdens (of sins) who deserve Hell fire – all those supported each other against him. However, he fought against them painstakingly with steadfastness expecting Your reward until his blood was shed on account of his obedience to You and his women were violated.
So, O’ Allah, pour heavy curses on them and chastise them with painful chastisement. Peace be upon you, O’ son of the Messenger of Allah. Peace be upon you, O’ son of the chief of Prophets’ successors. I bear witness that you are verily the trustee of Allah and the son of His trustee. You lived with happiness, passed away with praise-worthiness, and died missed, wronged, and martyred. I also bear witness that Allah shall inevitably fulfill His promise to you, exterminate those who disappointed you, and chastise those who slew you. I also bear witness that you fulfilled your pledge to Allah and strove hard in His way until death came upon you. So, may Allah curse those who slew you .May Allah curse those who wronged you. May Allah curse the people who, when informed about that, were pleased with it.
O’ Allah, I do ask You to witness for me that I am loyalist to those who are loyalists to him and enemy of those who are enemies of him. May my father and mother be accepted as ransoms for you, O son of Allah’s Messenger.
I bear witness that you were light in the sublime loins and purified wombs; the impurities of the Ignorance Era could not object you to filth nor could its murky clothes dress you.  I also bear witness that you are one of the mainstays of the religion, the supports of Muslims, and the haven of the believers. I also bear witness that you are God-fearing, pious, pleased, immaculate, guide, and well-guided Imam. And I bear witness that Imams from your progeny are the spokesmen of the piety, the signs of guidance, the firmest handle (of Islam) and the decisive Argument against the inhabitants of the world. I also bear witness that I believe in you all and in your Return, I have full confidence in the laws of my religion and in the seals of my deeds, my heart is at peace with you all, all my affairs are based on your commands, and my support for you all is already set until Allah permits you. So, I am with you. I am with you, not with your enemies. Allah’s blessings be upon, upon your souls, upon your bodies, upon the present and the absent from you, and upon the apparent and the invisible from you. Respond to us O’ Lord of the worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment