Thursday, November 21, 2013

HOLY PROPHET (S.A.W.S.) AND THE LADY OF PARADISE BIBI FATIMA ZAHRA (S.A.)

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.)’s love for his daughter could be measured by considering many factors e.g. whenever Bibi Fatima (s.a.) comes to his presence, the Leader of the Prophets of Allah used to stand up; whenever he used to go out of Madinah, he would visit Bibi at the end of seeing off others and on his return would visit Bibi as the first person in the city. The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) called her “Umme Abiha” meaning Mother of her Father! The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) took her at the renowned “Event of Mubahela” when the priests from Najran argued with him about unity of Allah and at last Allah revealed the Ayah of Mubahela and she represented “The Women”. This Qur’anic Ayah testified the “Truthfulness of Panjetan”

Some of the sayings of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) about the Lady of Paradise are stated below:

1.    Fatima is part of me, so whoever makes her angry makes me angry
2.    Fatima is the leader of the women of Paradise.
3.    The verse of Purification was revealed for five people; myself, Ali, Hassan, Hussayn, and Fatima.
4.    The first people to enter the Paradise will be Ali and Fatima.
5.    The most beloved of my family to me is Fatima.
6.    I am not pleased unless Fatima is pleased.
7.    When I long for the fragrance of Paradise, I smell Fatima.
8.    O’ Ali, Jibra’eel has informed me that Allah has married you to Fatima.
9.    All the children of a mother are attributed to their fatherly relation, except the sons of Fatima.
10.  The Mehdi is from my family; from the sons of Fatima.
11.  Verily, Allah has kept away my daughter Fatima, and her children, and those who love them from the  Hell fire, and that is why she is named Fatima.
12.  Fatima, you will be the first among my Ahlul Bayt to follow me after my demise.
13.  Fatima is part of me, whoever upsets her upsets me, and whoever harms her harms me.
14.  Fatima is a maiden of Paradise created in human form. She does not suffer menses like other women.
15.  Fatima is part of me and she is my heart and the soul which is between my two sides.
16.  Fatima is the leader of the women of the universe.
17.  Fatima is a branch of me, what pleases her pleases me, and what saddens her saddens me.
18.  Fatima is a part of me, whoever causes her pain causes me the pain, and whoever makes her happy makes me happy.
19.  Fatima is part of me, whoever harms her has harmed me.
20.  Fatima is joy of my heart, and her sons are the fruits of my soul.
21.  Fatima is not like the women of the children of Adam.


Reference:Kenz Al-Omal, Al-Sahihain, Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, Al-Mawaddah, Sahih Al-Bukhari, Nur Al-Absar, Sahih Muslim, Mustadrak Al-Hakim, Sunan Al-Tirmizi, Manaqib Al-Quawarizimi


No comments:

Post a Comment