Thursday, July 11, 2013

HADEES-E-QUDSI

Revelations from Allah can be of three kinds:
  1. The Noble Qur’an where the words and meaning both revealed from Allah. It is meant to be a miracle in itself.
  2. Hadees-e-Qudsi where the words and meaning both revealed from Allah, but it is not intended to be a miracle. It is found in the books of Traditions and generally begins with these words: “The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.) said that Allah said”.
  3. Hadees where only the meanings are from Allah but the words are that of The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.s.).

HADEES-E-QUDSI

Almighty Allah says:

  1. I wonder how a person can be happy, who is certain of death.
  2. I wonder at a person who is certain of the Day of Judgment, but still accumulates wealth.
  3. I wonder at a person who is certain of this world’s doom, but still have tranquility in loving this world.
  4. I wonder at a person who is knowledgeable in his speech, and ignorant in his heart.
  5. I wonder at a person who cleans himself with water, but does not cleanse his heart.
  6. I wonder at people who look for bad points in others, but is unaware of the same in themselves.
  7. I wonder at a person who knows that Almighty Allah is aware of his actions, but still commits sins.
  8. I wonder at a person who preaches to the people, but does not preach to his own soul.
  9. I wonder at a person who knows that he will die alone, go into the grave alone, give accounts alone, but is totally engrossed with people who will not be able to help him.
  10. A person who does not get what he wants in this world and becomes sad by it, is as if he is angry with Me.
  11. A person who complains to another of calamities which has befallen on him, is as if he has complained about Me.
  12. A person who goes to a rich person and humiliates himself because of his wealth, one- third of his faith is lost.
  13. A person who does not care about what he eats (whether Halal or Haram), I will not care from which door I will make him enter Hell.
  14. O Son of Adam! One who is content is independent. One, who is not jealous, has tranquility. One who protects himself from unlawful (Haram), his faith becomes pure. One who does not gossip, will be loved by people. One who reduces his talks, increases his wisdom. One who is pleased with whatever little he has, has full trust upon Allah. One who is pleased at a little bounty from Allah, Allah is pleased with his little obedience.
  15. O, Son of Adam! If you spend your whole life acquiring wealth, when will you be able to acquire Hereafter (Akherat)?
  16. O, Son of Adam! Every day of your life is getting shorter, but still you do not understand? Each day I sent down to you My Bounties, but you are not thankful to Me for them. You are not content with little nor are you satisfied with much.
  17. O, Son of Adam! Not a single day misses but that your provisions comes to you from Me; and not a single night passes, but that My angels give Me accounts of your bad deeds. You eat My provision, and you still disobey Me; but still when you call Me, I still answer you. From Me, good Bounties descend upon you. And from you sinful deeds come up to Me.
  18. How good a master I am and how bad a servant you are! I give you whatever you ask Me, but still you go sinning. I hide these sins, one after another, one evil deed after another. I am ashamed of you, but you are not ashamed of Me. You forget Me, but I remember you. You are afraid of people, and you are careless of Me. You fear enmity of people, but you do not fear My Wrath.


Reference: Hadees-e-Qudsi     by Hasan Shirazi

No comments:

Post a Comment