Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DUA'A-E-MUKAREMUL AKHLAQ - 2


O Allah, make what Shaytan throws into my heart, of desires, suspicion, and envy, be a cause of remembrance of your might, pondering over your Power, and planning against Your enemy. Make what he makes me utter, of indecent and obscene words, reviling a good reputation, false evidence, speaking ill of an absent believer, or abusing one who is present, and other similar things, let all this be a speech in Your praise, an absorption in glorifying You, an excursion in magnifying You, a thanksgiving for Your favors, an acknowledgment of Your goodness, and an accounting of your kindness.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, let me not be oppressed while You can repel it from me, let me not oppress others while You have power to restrain me, let me not be misguided while You are able to guide me, let me not be poor while with You is abundance of provisions, and let me not be rebellious while my existence is from You.
O Allah, I come to seek Your forgiveness, I aim for Your pardon I yearn for Your forbearance, and I have confidence in Your kindness, though I have nothing with me to entitle me to Your forgiveness nor is there is anything in my actions which would make me deserve Your pardon. I have nothing, after I judge myself except Your Grace, so Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, and be gracious to me.
O Allah, make me speak with guidance, inspire me with piety, give me success for that which is most pure, and employ me in what is most pleasing to You.
O Allah, let me walk on the most exemplary path, and let me live and die on Your creed.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny. Make me enjoy moderation, place me among; the people of right behavior, guide to right conduct, and the righteous servants.
Provide me with victory at the return and safety from the?
O Allah, take to Yourself, from my soul what will purify it. And leave for my soul that of my soul which will set it right, for surely, my soul will perish unless You protect it.
O Allah, You are my shelter when I am sad, You are my recourse, if I am deprived, with You I seek help when I am troubled, and with You is a substitute for what is gone by, a correction for what has gone wrong, and a change for what You disapprove. So be kind to me; well being before affliction bounty before asking and right conduct before misguidance. Suffice me against the burden of shame to the servants and grant me safety on the day of return, and favor me with the best of guidance.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, ward away evil from me, by Your gentleness, feed me through your favor, reform me through Your generosity, heel me through Your goodness, shade me in Your shelter, and wrap me in Your pleasure, and give me success to reach; the most guided of affairs when affairs confuse me, the purest of actions when actions seem similar, and the most pleasing of creeds when creeds conflict.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, crown me with sufficiency, place me in an excellent guardianship, grant me the true guidance, do not try me by abundance (of wealth), grant me excellent comfort, do not make my life a continuous trouble, do not reject my prayer in repulsion, for I do not make anyone Your rival, nor do I call upon anyone as Your equal.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, prevent me from extravagance, preserve my sustenance from waste, increase my possession through blessing them, set me up on the path of guidance, through piety in what I spend.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, spare me the burden of earning and provide for me without measure, so that the seeking (of sustenance) should not distract me from Your worship, nor (would I have to) bear the load of ill results of earning.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, and protect me from what I fear, through Your might.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, guard my face (honor) through prosperity, do not disgrace my dignity through neediness, lest I seek providence from those whom You have provided, and ask bestowal from the worst of Your creatures. Then I would be tempted to praise he who gave me, and afflicted with blaming he who denies me, while You, not they, are the Master of giving or denying.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, provide me with soundness of worship and detachment in renunciation of knowledge in practice, and piety, on the whole.
O Allah, seal my term with Your pardon, verify my hope in expecting Your mercy, ease my path to reach Your pleasure, and make my actions good in all circumstances.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, alert me to Your remembrance in times of negligence, employ me in Your obedience in the days of respite, clarify for me an easy path to Your love and complete for me, through this the good of the world and the hereafter.
O Allah, Bless Muhammad and his Progeny, the best of what You have blessed anyone from Your creatures before him, and the best of what You will bless anyone after him.
And give us good in the world and good in the hereafter and save me, by Your mercy, from the fire.

Reference: Sahifa-e-Kamila by Imam Ali Ibnal Hussain (a.s.)

No comments:

Post a Comment